Evolution E316 Fluid Rower
COMMERCIAL GRADE QUALITY
As first model in the FluidRower high spec Evolution Series, the E316 is a Compact Professional Health Club Rower delivering outstanding features and function. Featuring FDF’s variable fluid resistance technology, this water rowing machine with Patented fluid technology, delivering silky smooth resistance and instantaneous response to input with no ‘flat spots’. To match to every level of fitness, it offers an amazing broad range of resistance.
VARIABLE FLUID RESISTANCE
Designed for commercial grade quality, the E316 fits perfectly in semi- or full commercial or home environment. The options with our water resistance technology, means you can change a workout to mid intensity to meet individual fitness goals, and accommodate to a multi-user training. With easy assembly, a small footprint and options for compact storage, the E316 is virtually maintenance free – ideal for clubs, medical or quality home gyms.
COMFORT AND SUPPORT
The E316 is standard out Interactive Performance Monitor. This display all-important workout feedback such as time, speed and distance and also offers interval training, manual programmes and interactive training. Using the USB port, it’s simple to connect online and access interactive programming. Heart Rate can also be measured with the included receiver. (heart rate belt sold separately.)
Evolution E316 Fluid Rower
- 16 Level Patented Variable Fluid Resistance (VFR), to suit ANY fitness level.
- Direct Drive System (Patent Pending) Monitor.
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port.
- The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; 16 level adjustment, pacer.
- The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
- Fitted with Heart Rate receiver as standard & compatible with all main HR belts.
- Height Adjustable footplates with Advance Heel Cradle footboard design (Reg, Design) and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Rigid frame construction for maximum stability.
- Rubber feet for adhesion to floor surfaces and to prevent damage.
- Seat at “office chair” height for ease of entry and exit.
- Optional Back Support Handle – Dyneema® cable- no noisy chains, no lubrication.
- Deluxe Ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimised strain on forearms wrists and hands.
- Extended transport wheels for ease of movement.
- Air Glide low friction seat rollers, concealed for cleaner, safer, and smoother ride.
- Tough hardened dual anodised aluminum seat rails.
Stands on end for compact storage
Maximum user weight: 150kg (330lbs)
1090 x 580 x 420mm (42.91 x 22.83 x 16.53″)
Nett Weight 50.0kg (110.2lb)
Gross Weight 60.0kg (132.3lb)
Cubic Metres 0.2656 (9.38 cubic feet)
1290 x 125 x 95mm (50.78x 4.92 x 3.74″)
Nett Weight 4.8kg (10.6lb)
Gross Weight 5.1kg (11.2lb)
Cubic Metres 0.0152(0.54 cubic feet)