Evolution E520 Fluid Rower
COMMERCIAL GRADE QUALITY
The E520 Fluid Rower is a full commercial rower out of FluidRower’s Evolution Series. The water rowing machine’s shorter length, high seat position and outstanding build quality ensure a robust performance, perfect for any fitness level. Powered by water, from the start the stroke remains smooth, quiet and as close to the real thing as you can get.
VARIABLE FLUID RESISTANCE
The E520 Indoor Rower offers smooth and natural catch and resistance, featuring FDF’s patented Variable Fluid innovation for direct adjustable resistance at the turn of a lever. With 20 resistance levels, it provides the widest range available, ideal for many loctaions with users of different fitness levels and regimes. The E520 comes with Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM). This displays all training information and also offers optional heart rate monitoring with included receiver.
COMFORT AND SUPPORT
The E520 comes with multiple customisable features to make sure to provide a perfect rowing experience for every user. Included an ergonomically designed anti-strain handle plus height adjustable foot plates with advanced foot cradles. Also on of the features are rubber adhesive feet for added stability.
With non complicated assembly, a small footprint and compact storage, the E520 is virtually maintenance free.
Evolution E520 Fluid Rower
- 20 Level Patented Variable Fluid Resistance (VFR), to suit ANY fitness level.
- Direct Drive System (Patent Pending).
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; 16 level adjustment, pacer.
- The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.” – Fitted with Heart Rate receiver as standard & compatible with all main HR belts.
- Height Adjustable footplates with Advance Heel Cradle footboard design (Reg, Design) and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Rigid frame construction for maximum stability.
- Rubber feet for adhesion to floor surfaces and to prevent damage.
- Seat at “office chair” height for ease of entry and exit.
Optional Back Support Handle
- Deluxe Ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimised strain on forearms wrists and hands.
- Extended transport wheels for ease of movement.
- Air Glide low friction seat rollers, concealed for cleaner, safer, and smoother ride.
- Tough hardened dual anodised aluminum seat rails.
Stands on end for compact storage.
Maximum user weight: 150kg (330lbs).
740mm x 720 x 770 (29.1 x 28.3″ x 28.4″)
Nett Weight 57kg (125.7lb)
Gross Weight 65.3kg (144lb)
Cubic Metres 0.41 (14.48 cubic feet)
1540mm x 90 x 125 (60.6x 3.5 x 4.9″)
Nett Weight 5.7kg (12.6lb)
Gross Weight 6.7kg (14.8lb)
Cubic Metres 0.017 (0.6 cubic feet)