Evolution E720 Cycle XT
COMMERCIAL GRADE QUALITY
The E720 Cycle XT ergo provides maximum operational versatility and options for using as a recumbent cycle and upperbody trainer included seated or standing hand cranking with acces for a wheelchair user. Counter balanced main arm rotates through 360 degrees to offer perfect height adjustment options for standing and seated operation Medically approved and used by leading health practitioners, this commercial ergo is perfect for total body reconditioning and rapid recovery progression in rehab.
VARIABLE FLUID RESISTANCE
With all his options to engage every muscle group, an E720 Cycle XT workout targets strength and endurance. The counter balance arm rotates 360 degrees to support upper and lower body training and development of muscle group balance. Driven by FDF’s patented fluid innovation technology, its 20 levels of water resistance offer smart and more finite increments for patient safety and development in recovery. The E720XT is an training device, allowing both disabled and non-disabled users to benefit from a workout both cardiovascular and resistance based.
INTERACTIVE PERFORMANCE MONITOR
Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; distance; speed; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; 20 level adjustment, pacer, and has a heart rate receiver built in. (Required HR belt sold separately). The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows online interactive programming.
Evolution E720 Cycle XT
- 20 levels of patented Adjustable Resistance for finite increment control.
- Durable polycarbonate twin tank.
- High visibility yellow adjustment knobs and levers.
- Operates in both forward and reverse directions for complete muscle engagement.
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; level, pacer, and has a heart rate receiver built in.
- The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
- Bi-directional handle/ pedal grip for complete muscle engagement.
- Low seat height – 54cm (21″) swivels for ease of access.
- Contoured ‘soft-touch’ seat with lumbar support.
- Counter-balanced Main Arm rotates through 360 degrees to allow optimum height adjustment and standing and seated operation.
- Operational versatility enabling seated, standing and wheel chair access.
- Dual function, upper & lower body ergometer.
- Dual use Pedal / Hand Grip (patent applied).
- Dual function upper and lower body ergometer.
- Medically approved design for medial and rehabilitation applications.
Compact footprint – 121 x 95cm (48×37″)
Max user weight: 150kg (330lbs)
- 1170mm x 770 x 780 (46.1 x 30.3 x 30.7″)
- Nett Weight 101.4kg (233.5lb)
- Gross Weight 120.8kg (266.3lb)
- Cubic Metres 0.7030 (24.82 cubic feet)