Evolution E820 Fitness UBE
COMMERCIAL GRADE QUALITY
The Evolution E820 Fitness UBE operates as a standing or seated Upper Body Ergometer. With adjustment to only the resistance, height of handles and seat position, the Evolution E820 Fitness UBE is a perfect fit to high use gyms or rehabilitation facilities.
VARIABLE FLUID RESISTANCE
The E820 Fitness UBE have Fixed crank arms length and self-levelling ergo handles to ensure instant adaptability. The seat can be adjusted instantly at the turn of a level and placed at the rear of the platform for users targeting a core exercise in standing position. Offering 20 levels of fluid resistance, the E820 Fitness UBE uses FDF’s patented Variable Fluid Resistance, offering both forward and backward cycling giving total muscle engagement. Designed for compound exercise of the upper body and core stability if used in standing mode the E820 Fitness upper body ergo is a versatile piece of gym cardio equipment.
INTERACTIVE PERFORMANCE MONITOR
Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; distance; speed; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; 20 level adjustment, pacer, and has a heart rate receiver built in. (Required HR belt sold separately). The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows online interactive programming.
Evolution E820 Fitness UBE
- 20 levels of patented Adjustable Resistance.
- High visibility yellow adjustment knobs and levers.
- Operates in both forward and reverse directions for complete muscle engagement.
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; level, pacer, and has a heart rate receiver built in.
- The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
- Wide foot supports ensure a solid platform for any size user to maintain total stability during exercise.
- Seated, standing access.
- Seat is movable, with user in places, to allow correct exercise position and easy access to and egress from the machine.
- Seat can be removed to facilitate full access onto the standing platform.
- Contoured ‘soft-touch’ seat with lumbar support.
- Self-leveling, comfortable ergonomic hand grips reduce wrist torque.
- Main Arm adjusts from horizontal to vertical with internal gas-assist mechanism.
Max User Weight: 150kg (330lbs)
1170mm x 770 x 780 (46.06 x 30.31 x 30.7″)
Nett Weight 106.3kg (234.4lb)
Gross Weight 124.6kg (275.01lbs)
Cubic Metres 0.7022(24.8 cubic feet)
1190 x 780 x 125mm (46.85 x 30.7x 4.92″)
Nett Weight 20kg (44.1lbs)
Gross Weight 25kg (55.1lbs)
Cubic Metres 0.1160 (4.1 cubic feet)