Evolution E920 Medical UBE
COMMERCIAL GRADE QUALITY
Our top Upperbody Ergometer E920 Medical Fluid UBE, provides a tough and challenging upperbody workout for all types of users. With Medical approved features and different adjustments making it perfect for elite athletes, placing standard commercial applications and offering wheelchair access for a variety of other disabilities. It is fully equiped for use in medical and rehabilitation facilities.
VARIABLE FLUID RESISTANCE
The E920 Medical UBE crank arms are driven by FDF’s patented Variable Fluid Resistance, this means the resistance level can be adjusted from feather light to Olympic challenge at the turn of a lever. One important feature is a complete removable chair for making wheelchair access possible. Crank arms operating in both forward and reverse direction, making the E920 Medical UBE a versatile upperbody trainer perfect for multiple exercise movements. Designed for intense use with a seat that can be completely removed for acces by a wheelchair user. With seat in back position allows a position for standing exercising. The base of the UBE is suited for sport specific or standard wheelchair. Each user can adjust all elements to his exact needs, adjustable seat positioning, rotating arm height, length of crank arm and handgrip rotation plus adjustable seat positioning. Using patented Variable Fluid Resistance, this ergometer is operating very smooth and feather light at the lower levels and can be adjusted towards a tough HIT challenge if desired. Operating in both forward and reverse direction for total muscle and core engagement.
INTERACTIVE PERFORMANCE MONITOR
Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; distance; speed; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; 20 level adjustment, pacer, and has a heart rate receiver built in. (Required HR belt sold separately). The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows online interactive programming.
Evolution E920 Medical UBE
- 20 levels of patented Adjustable Resistance.
- High visibility yellow adjustment knobs and levers.
- Operates in both forward and reverse directions for complete muscle engagement.
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; level, pacer, and has a heart rate receiver built in.
- The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
- Seated, standing operation with gas assisted multi height adjustment arm allows users of any height or stance.
- Seat unit is removable to allow wheelchair access via low gradient ramps onto a sturdy operating platform suitable for all wheelchair designs.
- 4 position, horizontal seat adjustment.
- Contoured ‘soft-touch’ seat with lumbar support.
- Angle adjustable, self-leveling hand grips reduces strain on wrists and forearms and allows for full pronation or supination.
- Variable length adjustment crank arms from 12 to 24cm (5-10″) – ideal for medical / rehab applications.
- Quickly converts from opposed hand position to parallel hand movement.
- Access ramps are coated with durable non-slip material, and platform has a full width footrest for added stability and to prevent chair rolling too far forward.
Compact footprint: 180 x 100cm (71×39″)
Max user weight: 150kg (330lbs)
1170mm x 770 x 780 (46.1 x 30.3 x 30.7″)
Nett Weight 107.4kg (236.8lb)
Gross Weight 125.7kg (277.1lb)
Cubic Metres 0.7030 (24.82 cubic feet)
1205 x 77 x 125mm (47.4 x 30.3x 4.9″)
Nett Weight 25kg (55.1lbs)
Gross Weight 30kg (66.1lbs)
Cubic Metres 0.1160 (4.1 cubic feet)