Vortex VX-2 Fluid Rower
COMMERCIAL GRADE QUALITY
The Vortex VX-2 Fluid Rower is the one of the most popular commercial-graded indoor rowers.. Blending in good looks and high performance, this full commercial rower is designed for intensive use including the highes used commercial facilities. Offering all different user types a comfortable and effective workout. With FDF’s patented Variable Fluid Resistance innovation it offers consistent resistance throughout the entire stroke, with a natural catch. Looking impressive and also it has the sight and sound of real on-water rowing.
VARIABLE FLUID RESISTANCE
The VX-2 Fluid Rower is perfect for interval training and group class applications. Build tough suited for gym and high use workout environments. Featuring an extensive 16 levels of intensity, the Vortex VX-2 Fluid Rower rivals industry leading indoor rowers with a patented twin tank system to deliver a massive range of resistance to suit every level of fitness. The Vortex VX-2 Fluid Rower will keep you excited in one of the most intense forms of exercise and its high quality and high end look makes sure it will blend in in any commercial facility.
INTERACTIVE PERFORMANCE MONITOR
Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; distance; speed; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; 20 level adjustment, pacer, and has a heart rate receiver built in. (Required HR belt sold separately). The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows online interactive programming.
Vortex VX-2 Fluid Rower
- 16 level Patented Variable Fluid Resistance (VFR) innovation for resistance change at the turn of a dial.
- Blue polycarbonate twin tank constructed from the finest materials for exceptional strength, performance and durability.
- Built-in Direct Drive System (Patent Pending).
Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM)
- IMP with USB port displays: time, speed, distance, stroke rate, calories per hour, watts, level, pacer.
- The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training & retention of 6 previous workouts.
- USB connectivity to WebRanking, Fluid-Coach, WebRacing and more.
- Fitted with Heart Rate receiver as standard and compatible with all main HR belts.
- Height adjustable footplates with captive heel design to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Seat at “office chair” height for ease of entry and exit.
- Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimises wrist strain.
- Dyneema® cable – no noisy chains, no lubrication.
- Optional back support.
- Extra-long anodized, aluminum seat rails to facilitate the tallest of users.
- Concealed transport wheels for ease of movement.
- Air Glide low friction seat rollers in concealed channels for cleaner, safer and smoother action.
- High quality metallic silver powder-coated frame with deep lacquer finish.
- Rigid frame construction for maximum stability.
- Rubber feet, front and rear, provide the largest contact patch and provide superior adhesion to smooth floor surfaces without marking.
- Steel frame with Argon gas welding in pneumatic, rotating, robotic jigs for exceptional quality and precision.
Stands on end for compact storage
Maximum user weight: 150kg (330lbs)
Product Size – L 201cm (79.1″) x W: 80cm (31.5″) x H: 100cm (39.4″)
1090mm x 580 x 420 (42.9 x 22.8 x 16.5″)
Nett Weight 52.5kg (115.6lbs)
Gross Weight 61kg (134.4lbs)
Cubic Metres 0.265 (9.38 cu.ft)
1340mm x 200 x 135 (52.8 x 7.9 x 5.3″)
Nett Weight 8.5kg (18.7lbs)
Gross Weight 8.8kg (19.4lbs)
Cubic Metres 0.036 (1.27cu.ft)