- 10 level Patented Variable Fluid Resistance (VFR) innovation for resistance change at the turn of a dial.
- Blue polycarbonate twin tank constructed from the finest materials for exceptional strength, performance and durability.
- Built-in Direct Drive System (Patent Pending).
Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM)
- IMP displays: time, speed, distance, stroke rate, calories per hour, watts, level.
- Fitted with Heart Rate receiver as standard and compatible with all main HR belts.
- Height adjustable footplates with captive heel design to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Seat at “office chair” height for ease of entry and exit.
- Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimises wrist strain.
- Dyneema® cable – no noisy chains, no lubrication.
- Optional back support.
- Extra-long anodized, aluminum seat rails to facilitate the tallest of users.
- Concealed transport wheels for ease of movement.
- Air Glide low friction seat rollers in concealed channels for cleaner, safer and smoother action.
- High quality metallic silver powder-coated frame with deep lacquer finish.
- Rigid frame construction for maximum stability.
- Rubber feet, front and rear, provide the largest contact patch and provide superior adhesion to smooth floor surfaces without marking.
- Steel frame with Argon gas welding in pneumatic, rotating, robotic jigs for exceptional quality and precision.
Stands on end for compact storage
Maximum user weight: 150kg (330lbs)
Product Size – L 201cm (79.1″) x W: 80cm (31.5″) x H: 100cm (39.4″)
1090mm x 580 x 420 (42.9 x 22.8 x 16.5″)
Nett Weight 52.5kg (115.6lbs)
Gross Weight 61kg (134.4lbs)
Cubic Metres 0.265 (9.38 cu.ft)
1340mm x 200 x 135 (52.8 x 7.9 x 5.3″)
Nett Weight 8.5kg (18.7lbs)
Gross Weight 8.8kg (19.4lbs)
Cubic Metres 0.036 (1.27cu.ft)