Vortex VX-2 Fluid Rower
You should be able to find answers to most of your questions in your owner’s manual. However, if there is anything more you’d like to know, please visit our FAQs centre.
VORTEX VX-2 ROWER INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY – FULL COMMERCIAL USE
This product is designed and constructed for use in any Health Club / Fitness Studio application.
First Degree Fitness Limited warrants that the Vortex Rower (model VX-PRO VX-2 VX-3), purchased from an au- thorised agent and in its undamaged original packaging, is free from defects in materials and workmanship. First De- gree Fitness Limited or its agent will, at their discretion, repair or replace parts that become defective within the war- ranty period, subject to the specific inclusions and exclusions below.
Metal Frame – 10 Year Limited Warranty
First Degree Fitness will repair or replace the metal Main Frame of the Rower should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 10 years of the original purchase. Warranty does not apply to frame coating.
Polycarbonate Tank & Seals – 3 Year Limited Warranty
First Degree Fitness will repair or replace the polycarbonate tank or seals should they fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 3 years of the original purchase.
Mechanical Components (of a non-wearing nature) – 2 Year Limited Warranty
First Degree Fitness will repair or replace any mechanical component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 2 years of the original purchase.
All Other Components (of a wearing nature) – 2 Year Limited Warranty
First Degree Fitness will repair or replace any component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 2 years of the original purchase.
- Bungee recoil cord, belt and pulley Hand grips & foot straps
- Polyester rowing belt / Dyneema cable Seat
- All pulleys, rollers & bearings
- All rubber components
- Computer & speed sensor (excluding replaceable batteries) All drive belts
- Aluminum seat rails
- Damage to the finish of any part of the machine
- Damage due to neglect, abuse, incorrect assembly or use of the machine
- Any charges for freight or customs clearance associated with the return or dispatch of parts Any damage to or loss of goods during transport of any kind
- Any labour cost associated with a warranty claim
- The serial number of the machine must be correctly registered with First Degree Fitness Limited or one of its appointed distributors
- First Degree Fitness Limited reserve the right to examine any part where replacement is claimed under warranty
- Warranty period applies only to the original purchaser from the date of purchase and is not transferable
- The product must be returned to your place of purchase in original packaging with transportation, insurance and associated charges paid for by you and risk of loss or damage assumed by you
- First Degree Fitness makes no other warranties except as stated here and expressly disclaims all warranties not stated in this warranty. Neither First Degree Fitness nor its associates shall be responsible for incidental or consequential damages
- Manufacturer’s warranty automatically commences upon sale of the product to end user or upon the expiration of one (1) year from month of manufacture, whichever occurs first