Vortex VX-3 Fluid Rower
COMMERCIAL GRADE QUALITY
The First Degree Fitness Vortex VX-3 Fluid Rower is one of the world’s finest commercial rowing ergometers and the only rowing machines to match Global leading brands of fitness equipment in style and form. It comes with our patented Variable Fluid Resistance innovation giving consistent resistance and a natural catch with the entire stroke. Not only does this indoor rowing machine offers the sound and sight of real on- water rowing, it also looks very good.
VARIABLE FLUID RESISTANCE
Engineered for the toughest gym and workout environments, the Vortex VX-3 Fluid Rower rivals industry leading indoor rowers with a patented twin tank system where water can be transferred to and from the two chambers by means of a lever or dial operation to deliver a massive range of resistance suited to everyones level of fitness. The Vortex VX-3 Fluid Rower will get you excited about one of the most tough forms of exercise while its high quality and nice looking features make sure its popular in any facility or high end homegym.
INTERACTIVE PERFORMANCE MONITOR
Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; distance; speed; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; 20 level adjustment, pacer, and has a heart rate receiver built in. (Required HR belt sold separately). The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows online interactive programming.
Vortex VX-3 Fluid Rower
- 20 level patented Variable Fluid Resistance (VFR) innovation for interval and multi-user training.
- See the water spin inside the blue polycarbonate tank constructed from the finest materials for exceptional strength, performance and durability.
- Built-in Direct Drive System (Patent Pending).
Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM)
- IPM with USB port displays: time, speed, distance, stroke rate, calories per hour, watts, level, pacer.
- Experience quick start, manual programs, interval training and retention of 6 previous workouts.
- USB connectivity to WebRanking, Fluid-Coach, WebRacing and more.
- Fitted with Heart Rate receiver as standard and compatible with all main HR belts.
- Height adjustable footboard enables instant adjustment and optimal foot placement for multiple users.
- Secure heel capture and angled surface assist leg drive.
- Seat at “office chair” height for ease of entry and exit.
- Dual seat rails in anodised aluminium with low friction concealed seat rollers offer a cleaner, smoother and safer ride.
- Optional back support available.
- Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimises wrist strain.
- Low noise belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and maintenance free.
- Concealed transport wheels for ease of movement.
- Air glide low friction seat rollers in concealed channels for cleaner, safer and smoother action.
- High quality metallic silver powder-coated frame with deep lacquer finish.
- Rigid frame construction for maximum stability.
- Rubber feet, front and rear, provide the largest contact patch with superior adhesion to smooth floor surfaces without marking.
- Steel frame with Argon gas welding in pneumatic, rotating, robotic jigs for exceptional quality and precision.
Stands on end for compact storage.
Maximum user weight: 150kg (330lbs).
Product Size – L 190cm (74.8″) x W 80cm (31.5″) x H 85cm (33.5″)
835mm x 720 x 77.5 (32.9 x 28.3 x 30.5″)
Nett Weight 56.7kg (125lbs)
Gross Weight 65kg (143.3lbs)
Cubic Metres 0.41 (14.49 cu.ft)
1565mm x 135 x 190 (61.6 x 5.3 x 7.5″)
Nett Weight 10.3kg (22.7lbs)
Gross Weight 11.3kg (24.9lbs)
Cubic Metres 0.04 (1.44cu.ft)