Vortex VX-3 Fluid Rower
- 10 level patented Variable Fluid Resistance (VFR) innovation for interval and multi-user training.
- See the water spin inside the blue polycarbonate tank constructed from the finest materials for exceptional strength, performance and durability.
- Built-in Direct Drive System (Patent Pending).
Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM)
- IPM with USB port displays: time, speed, distance, stroke rate, calories per hour, watts, level, pacer.
- USB connectivity to WebRanking, Fluid-Coach, WebRacing and more.
- Fitted with Heart Rate receiver as standard and compatible with all main HR belts.
- Height adjustable footboard enables instant adjustment and optimal foot placement for multiple users.
- Secure heel capture and angled surface assist leg drive.
- Seat at “office chair” height for ease of entry and exit.
- Dual seat rails in anodised aluminium with low friction concealed seat rollers offer a cleaner, smoother and safer ride.
- Optional back support available.
- Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimises wrist strain.
- Low noise belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and maintenance free.
- Concealed transport wheels for ease of movement.
- Air glide low friction seat rollers in concealed channels for cleaner, safer and smoother action.
- High quality metallic silver powder-coated frame with deep lacquer finish.
- Rigid frame construction for maximum stability.
- Rubber feet, front and rear, provide the largest contact patch with superior adhesion to smooth floor surfaces without marking.
- Steel frame with Argon gas welding in pneumatic, rotating, robotic jigs for exceptional quality and precision.
Stands on end for compact storage.
Maximum user weight: 150kg (330lbs).
Product Size – L 190cm (74.8″) x W 80cm (31.5″) x H 85cm (33.5″)
835mm x 720 x 77.5 (32.9 x 28.3 x 30.5″)
Nett Weight 56.7kg (125lbs)
Gross Weight 65kg (143.3lbs)
Cubic Metres 0.41 (14.49 cu.ft)
1565mm x 135 x 190 (61.6 x 5.3 x 7.5″)
Nett Weight 10.3kg (22.7lbs)
Gross Weight 11.3kg (24.9lbs)
Cubic Metres 0.04 (1.44cu.ft)